Episode 020: Define Your Shape by Shaping Your Environment
Your environment plays a MAJOR role in your health and fitness goals, and ultimately your success (or failure) in achieving those goals! In this episode we are talking about understanding your environment and all of the factors at play that make us more informed and better able to adapt. If you’ve ever wondered why nothing you try works, maybe it’s time to take a look at things unrelated to what you’re trying. Stay tuned for some insight into the supports and/or barriers our environments can create in our fitness goals!
Enjoy and thanks for listening!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- America’s Healthiest and Least Healthiest States
- America’s Health Rankings
- Adult Obesity in the United States
- TD Fitness Blog: Portion Sizes – When Did Things Change?
- TD Fitness Blog: Seriously?…This is the Small Size?!
- TD Fitness Blog: What You Should Know About the Supermarket
- Fit Life Program
Other ways to enjoy this episode:
Keep the Conversation Going…